Automated machine solutions.
Utilising cutting edge machine tools FGP has a sustained history supporting all our customer requests from a basic turned part to the most complex prismatic milled part.
FGP has a proven background in taking a legacy cast part and moving this over to a billet milled/turned part, reducing the need for long lead time cast parts due to their complexity, reducing lead time and increasing yield.
FGP offers an array of automated machine solutions for a true lights out 24-7 operation. Our 13 meter 145 pallet cell uses the full potential of the machine tools technology, from a basic tool breakage/wear detection linked in to the automation control system and in process spindle nose probing.
Equipped to deliver.
Key features of our machining department:
- CDR / DFM / Value added engineering (12 Eng / 20% production resouce).
- 3 x DMU 80 Evo + HSC 55 – Erowa robotic loading automation circa 500 tools; permanently positioned zero set up time.
- Prismatic machining to 5 axis, sliding head lathes, multi-axis turn / mill capabilities.
- Manual turning, milling & assembly over (250 degrees c heat/shrink assembly.
- Dimension Elite 3D Printer.