"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking."
These famous words by Henry Ford mean everything to us at FGP. Quality is our fundamental value and is built into every aspect of our business. We constantly strive to improve and to excel.
Through building relationships with the customer and better understanding requirements, FGP are now realising world class customer reject ppm levels (<230ppm). FGP Systems has seen a 45% reduction in Cost of Poor Quality from last year. We retain group control over internal audits, supplier approvals, standards and specifications, standard procedures and BMS Areo standardisation.
Operator control of quality.
- Complete measurement studies
- Complete training with the development team
- Trial stamping and process in production environment
- MOS under construction to enable deployment
- Full analysis of system and risk completed
- Driving Quality and accountability into the process
Helping us to deliver our quality promise:
- Keyence x 2
- Faro Arms x 3
- Vison system
- Hommel Laser Scan – non-contact
- Xrite Spectrophotometer
- OGP VICIvision
- Baty R14 Shadowgraph with Fusion software
- Use of SCIPE to analyse data off Hommel, CMM, FARO & Keyence